
Τι κάνεις στον κήπο;
What are you doing in the garden?
Πίνω καφέ κάτω από ένα δέντρο
I drink some coffee under a tree
Κοιτάζω τις πεταλούδες και ψάχνω για άλλα ζώα του κήπου
I look at the butterflies and I look for other animals of the garden
Βλέπω μίαν πεταλούδα με ωραία χρώματα
I see one butterfly with beautiful colors
Τέσσερες γάτες παίζουν μαζί στον κήπο αλλά δεν βλέπουν αυτή την πεταλούδα
Four cats play together in the garden but they don't see this butterfly
Ένας σκύλος τρέχει στο δρόμο
A dog runs on the street
Ο σκύλος βλέπει τιν γάτες αλλά δεν μπορεί να πάει στον κήπο
The dog sees the cats but it cannot go in the garden
Και εσύ, τι βλέπεις στον κήπο σου;
And you, what do you see in your garden?
- - -
As always if you see any error left please tell me!!
But last time I checked, there were actually many cats in that garden :)
Below some singular or plural words that I used for the text:
ο κήπος / του κήπου / τον κήπο
ο σκύλος / του σκύλου / τον σκύλο
η πεταλούδα / της πεταλούδας / την πεταλούδα
το δέντρο / του δέντρου / το δέντρο
οι πεταλούδες / των πεταλούδων / τις πεταλούδες
οι γάτες / των γατών / τις γάτες
τα ζώα / των ζώων / τα ζώα

No comments:
Post a Comment